Headache tracking is a critical tool for successful diagnosis and treatment, and Migraine Buddy makes it easy with an intuitive interface and thorough summary reports.
RECORD HEADACHE ATTACKS QUICKLY AND EASILY
Recording a headache begins with a wizard-style questionnaire:
Each screen is related to a migraine parameter. One question per screen is asked and a list of answers is proposed. You just need to select yours:
- Date & duration: Do you know when it started?
- Pain intensity: How bad was it?
- Pain location: Where did the pain start?
- Drug treatment: Did you take any medication?
- Reliefs: How about any of these relief methods?
- Symptoms: Were you experiencing any of these symptoms?
- Auras: Did you sense it coming?
- Impacts: How did it affect your activities?
- Start location: Where were you when the migraine started?
- Triggers: Can you guess what could have triggered it?
- Menstruation: Were you having your menstrual cycles?
VIEW A THOROUGH SUMMARY OF YOUR ATTACK
The summary provides automatic detection of the weather to give you the temperature, the humidity and the pressure when your migraine started, and you can also add notes to give more details to your migraine.